Sunday, September 20, 2015
Katz as Katz can
Check out this Katz propaganda from her latest Weekly Update from Queens Borough Hall. "Officiating" at the swearing-in of new citizens at King Manor on 9/17. See photo above.
She gratuitously left out the names of 5 people behind her, left to right:
1. The Master of Ceremonies of the entire event, Bryan Christian, Field Office Director, Queens Field Office, US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
2. Queens Field Office Section Chief, Ingrid Stochmal.
3. Queens Field Office Section Chief, Brian Meier.
4. Judge Eric Vitaliano, US Federal Court, Eastern District, who administered the Oath of Allegiance to the new citizens and stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Katz in handing out the certificates of naturalization..
5. Nadezhda Williams, the new Executive Director of King Manor.
Katz mentioned the same old same old about the diversity of Queens. She told the gathering of her Ukrainian roots and the highlight of her Keynote Address was her mentioning that she was 50 years old and how hard it was to deliver her 4-year old son. "I'll never go through that again!" - anonymous