Saturday, March 23, 2013
Beware of shoddy Rapid Repairs work
From Eyewitness News:
A licensed plumbing inspector says he was fired by Rapid Repairs after confronting his boss about unsafe installation of heating systems.
"I was fixing heating contractors mistakes left and right, things that would get people killed," the whistle blowing plumber said.
In talking to Eyewitness News, he requested anonymity for fear of retaliation.
While at Rapid Repairs he documented what he says is shoddy and potentially deadly work such as this faulty boiler flue.
Posted by Queens Crapper at 12:54 AM
Labels: boiler, heat, plumbers, rapid repairs, safety
Post a Comment