From the Daily News:
A deadly blaze that ripped through a two-story home in Queens Sunday killed one person and injured another, officials said.
The fire started in the cellar of a home on Springfield Blvd. in Queens Village around 2 p.m. and quickly spread up the first-floor staircase, fire officials said.
Fire officials don’t know yet what sparked the blaze but said there were no working smoke detectors in the home.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Man dies in house without smoke alarms after fire
Posted by Queens Crapper at 12:13 AM
Labels: attic, cellar, death, fire, smoke detectors, Springfield Gardens
Post a Comment