While walking to CityRib to have their brunch on Sunday, I encountered the usual ghetto crap shit. So here we go again.
1. Slumlord house with multiple apartments (some I am sure are illegal). Garbage containers without lids. This has been reported numerous times, I have lost count.
2. Next to 160-11 89th Avenue and pretty sure belong to the shitty single room shelter (or whatever the fuck it is) for really low-class ghetto shit. You wonder why we have a rodent problem. This is just a block away from CityRib restaurant. Real damn nice folks.
3. Apartment building at 168-07 89th Ave. Saw a huge rat scurry by. Amazingly this shithole place has 17 apartments and three garbage cans and one recycle container. One definition of Ghetto.
4. Empty store front next to 89-41 164th St in downtown Jamaica. I have reported this numerous times and as can be seen this shit has been here awhile, so you all know this is a problematic area for dumping but no one checks it on a regular basis.
5. And what do we have here.
Ah, a closer inspection shows a stream of some kind of liquid coming from this fine upstanding Jamaica resident’s penis.
Riddle: What do you get when you cross low class ghetto slobs, with major bottom of the barrel third world immigrants and useless dickwad leaders?
Monday, October 21, 2013
A Jamaica riddle
Posted by Queens Crapper at 12:09 AM
Labels: garbage, garbage cans, illegal conversion, Jamaica, overdevelopment, rats, slumlord, urination
The street tree that was planted 3 years ago in front of the empty storefront on 164/89 , was part of the Beautify Jamaica program. It was to give an incentive to property owners to make their neighborhood more inviting o bing in business. Well, sadly it appears that thie program failed miserably. $$$$$ wasted.
Property owners are responsible to clean the sidewalk including the tree pits by their property. DSNY will give them a fine, and may even clean out the tree area.
I have run into similar instances in Central Queens, and 3 days later everything is cleaned up either by the owner or by DSNY. Keep up the fight!
He is just watering the shrubbery.
no covers on garbage pails is supposed to be a violation. a lot of my neighbors not only could care less about this, don't bother to recycle.
how come no one is ticketing them?
Post a Comment