Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You can't make this stuff up...

From Ebay:

This Is an Absolutely Beautiful Authentic Autographed Joe's O's Cereal Box Signed by None Other than Trader Joe's Crew Member Out of Queens, NY...Joe O. Yes, *Joe O. Himself*, the Man Behind the Demo Station Out in Flushing. That's Right—TJ's employee Joe O. Signed and Certified a Box of Trader Joe's Brand Toasted Whole Grain Oats That Shares His Namesake. Look Closely at That Authentic Name Tag! What a Great Collectible!!!

This Is a Gorgeous Piece of Memorabilia That Would Look Truly Spectacular in Your Home, Business, or Office. Impress Your Friends, Family and Business Associates with This Stunning Piece of Memorabilia Added to Your Collection.

Box is Unopened in Mint Condition with Entire 15 oz. of Cereal Still Inside. Expiration Date 03/24/11

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly kosher,i shop at Trader Jew's.

Anonymous said...

I'm stricly italian, i shop at Trader Joe-sent-me.

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly tweed, i shop at Trader Gene's.

Anonymous said...

I'm stricly mexican, i shop at Trader Jose's.

Anonymous said...

Im strictly Fujianese, i shop at Trader Chou's.

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly Polish, i shop at Trader Lightbulb's.

Anonymous said...

I'm stricty queer [I'm here. Get used to it.], i shop at Trader Show-me-the-banana.

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly alien, i shop at Trader Uranus. Cheeky, eh?

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly Irish, I shop at Trader Tater.

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly Halloran, i shop at Trader Traitor's.

steve said...

I'm strictly billionaire mayor, i shop at Trader Dictator's

Auntie Invasion said...

how many women over the age of 55 does Trader Joe's hire for full time employment in the NY area? how many men over the age of 55 does Trader Joe's hire for full time employment in the NY area?

Trader Joes is a bunch of crap. mass produced signs made to look cutesy and home made. we all know it's a corporate big box store.
more crap.
do they have a union?

Anonymous said...

I'm strictly broke, i can't afford to shop!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, Auntie Invasion, every Trader Joe's has in-store artist who make all those "cutesy and home made" signs. So the reason they look cutesy and home made is because they are, in fact, made by hand and from someone's imagination in that very store.

Nice try though. :)