Katia, author of Pardon Me for Asking, recently sent me a photo postcard from France, where she is vacationing. Apparently, this is a hot item over there. Thanks for thinking of me.
I didn't want her to feel homesick, so I sent her a NYC image in return. If that doesn't make her appreciate her summer home, nothing will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDSw7kT8eHk Smile - here is a YouTube interview with Miriam West on the oppression of artists at Union Square by king Mike Bloomberg supposed patron of artists and Adrian Benepe.
I am so tired....love the toilet references dear Queens Crap.
Leave it to the French for bad taste. Renault 5 Le car, raw cows blood as wine clarifiers, live snails crawling on lunch plates, snooty expensive resteraunts that couldnt feed my cat-- you have to find a McDonalds or frozen dinners. I was there 3 days and wanted to die, those people hate Americans more then Bin Laden. They spit in your food
I want a Linden B Johnson or Bloomberg toilet seat with a matching flush chain -Joe
LOL --Originally had Lyndon.. (Like John Lydon AKA Johnny Rotten) That was till I referanced the spelling from a CUNY NY professor "Linden" http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Linden-B-Johnson/149846
Italicized passages and many of the photos come from other websites. The links to these websites are provided within the posts.
Why your neighborhood is full of Queens Crap
"The difference between dishonest and honest graft: for dishonest graft one worked solely for one's own interests, while for honest graft one pursued the interests of one's party, one's state, and one's personal interests all together." - George Washington Plunkitt
The above organizations are recognized by Queens Crap as being beneficial to the city as a whole, by fighting to preserve the history and character of our neighborhoods. They are not connected to this website and the opinions presented here do not necessarily represent the positions of these organizations.
The comments left by posters to this site do not necessarily represent the views of the blogger or webmaster.
7 comments:
Your gotta love Crappy!
Why would anyone want a mirror........
Never mind, it's from France.
But made in China. Merde alors!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDSw7kT8eHk
Smile - here is a YouTube interview with Miriam West on the oppression of artists at Union Square by king Mike Bloomberg supposed patron of artists and Adrian Benepe.
I am so tired....love the toilet references dear Queens Crap.
Leave it to the French for bad taste.
Renault 5
Le car, raw cows blood as wine clarifiers, live snails crawling on lunch plates, snooty expensive resteraunts that couldnt feed my cat-- you have to find a McDonalds or frozen dinners.
I was there 3 days and wanted to die, those people hate Americans more then Bin Laden. They spit in your food
I want a Linden B Johnson or Bloomberg toilet seat with a matching flush chain
-Joe
It's Lyndon Joe not Linden (like the Blvd.)
LOL --Originally had Lyndon.. (Like John Lydon AKA Johnny Rotten) That was till I referanced the spelling from a CUNY NY professor "Linden" http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Linden-B-Johnson/149846
Post a Comment