The corner stone for Astoria Presbyterian Church was laid in 1922. The congregation was formed in 1846, the same year as the congregation of St. Saviour's in Maspeth.
These 2 photos of the interior were taken by a parishioner.
The pastor of this church asked the parishioners not to show these publicly.
Here is a historical photo from around the time of the new church's opening. It will soon be demolished and replaced with senior housing.