Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cigarette, non-functional alarm cause of child's death

From PIX 11:

Smoking caused the Queens apartment fire that killed a 12-year-old boy on Sunday, according to the FDNY.

Fire marshals reported that the cause of the fire was accidental and related to smoking. The building's smoke alarm was also not operational.


Marlboro Man said...

Why do people smoke and kill their children?

Anonymous said...

How many must die before cigarettes are outlawed.

Anonymous said...

>How many must die before cigarettes are outlawed.

Why are some people so eager to sacrifice freedom for possible safety?

Awesome Man said...

I remember when my friend was online dating and selected “smoker” and then “at least 4 year college education” and just about all options went away except for maybe 3 or 4 women.

Anonymous said...

anyone that SMOKES knows that the cigarettes self extinguish when not being inhaled, so how the hell was A as in ONE the cause of a blaze and of course a non-functioning smoke detector NEVER enters into the brains of the morons commenting on smoking.
anything else going on in that apartment ?

Anonymous said...

When cigarettes are outlawed only the outlaws will have cigarettes.