I noticed something a little different when I went to the State Senate's page and looked up one of our local senators. There's now a link "En Espanol" at the top of his bio page. Click it and it jumps to the bottom of the page where you can read his bio in Spanish. I browsed around and found this was only on Senate Democrats' pages, and not on the pages of Republicans or any members of the Assembly. This brings to mind a few questions.
1) Why is only the bio page translated?
2) Why is Spanish the only foreign language available?
3) Why is the translation only on the Democrats' pages?
4) How much did this cost the taxpayers?
5) Will sessions also be translated into Spanish from now on?