Friday, May 28, 2021

Caption Robert Holden

https://queenspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Anarchy.jpg 

Friday is Crappy Caption Day. What words would possibly be going through Holden's mind if there was a cartoon thought balloon there?

I'd like to dedicate this to #JuanAnon, the shitlib fringe supporters of Juan Ardila, who think yours truly and the original Crapper are the same entity and also think that the Council Member is somehow linked to this blog when QC was running it for over a decade, and in the last three years since I took over. Well here's your chance to vent your frustrations on the comment thread and not on facebook or twitter where I can't respond to you.

I've never met Mr. Holden (nor Crapper I) and if I had, I'd think the council member wouldn't like my politics or my own criticisms of the NYPD. So chill out OK? 

Winner of best caption gets nothing, but later on when you die, you will receive total consciousness. Which is nice.

https://everettpubliclibraryblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/caddyshack.jpg?w=584


 


27 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess what you're saying is that although you and Holden may disagree more than agree, you'd take him over a racist, misogynistic, homophobic fauxgressive?

Anonymous said...

Wow I see way too many Che Guevara T-shirts !

Anonymous said...

The narcissism of today's generations is literally out of this world!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate chocolate chip !

Anonymous said...

Shoulda joined Triple A.

Anonymous said...

Beware of Demorats !

Anonymous said...

The AAA took ma baby away, they took her away, awaaaaay from meeeee...

JQ LLC said...

@anon

Who I vote for is my own beeswax.

And when you vote, remember to vote your conscience. 5 frigging times in that stupid RCV

Anonymous said...

‘Tomorrow will be Muggy, followed by Tuggy, Wuggy and Thuggy.’

Anonymous said...

Damn! I left the oven on (AGAIN)! But, THIS time I won't waste the moment: Time to stick my fat, flat bloviated head inside - and, crank up the heat! - to nuclear effect!

"A bureaucrat is the most despicable of men, though he is needed as vultures are needed, but one hardly admires vultures whom bureaucrats so strangely resemble. I have yet to meet a bureaucrat who was not petty, dull, almost witless, crafty or stupid, an oppressor or a thief, a holder of little authority in which he delights, as a boy delights in possessing a vicious dog. Who can trust such creatures?" --Marcus Tullius Cicero

Anonymous said...

I’m just here to tell everyone I’m better than the woke fauxgressive !

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't everybody just do what works?

Anonymous said...

I hope these men are strong enough to resist.

Anonymous said...

"Hmmm...I wonder what Curtis would do?"

Anonymous said...

The Dude to my left skips leg days.

georgetheatheist said...

Holden: "A grown man should never be photographed wearing shorts."

Watchingu said...

Censored page

Anonymous said...

Old lady in Queens astonishes the world by blowing "A" shaped smoke rings out her ass.

Anonymous said...

“Hmm, this must be the work of the sheeple guy...”

Anonymous said...

"Can't wait to re-tire and get out of Queens.,How much more money can I steal and move to the Cayman Island's"

Anonymous said...

Look at all the Man Buns !

Anonymous said...

Sickening Demorats betraying their constituents yet again.

Anonymous said...

Man, his mom sure dresses him funny!

Anonymous said...

Dam man toes !

Anonymous said...

This poor kid in flip flops and shorts, I hope he can get a girlfriend one day.

Anonymous said...

“You got to know when to Holden, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run…there’ll be time enough for countin when the votin’s done..,

Anonymous said...

“I’m not a racist, my wife is Asian too, Derek Evers. Mine doesn’t work for a developer”.