Monday, March 24, 2008

Border Line Crap


From Angry NYer: On the Bk/Queens Border one can find this piece of shit. Clearly abandoned some time ago, this 3 floor developer dump of Fedders style shit has been left to rot - and to that I say good - So be it.

Hey, Mr. Angry, I'm guessing your latest post is about the pile of Fedders at 80-97 Cypress Avenue, am I right? It was shut down in 2005. Unfortunately, it looks like they are starting up again. A new permit was issued just last week.

You know what was here before? A grassy field.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The parks department should have purchased this grassy field for some ballfields, they claim there is a shortage, which is why they want to bulldoze the nearby ridgewood reservoir, if they would just buy some of these adjacent plots and expand the park there would be no need to wreck the reservoir and I'll bet it would save us millions.

Anonymous said...

That's the spot. With all the electrical junk outside I'd imagine there's not much left of what they finished inside. Looks like the owner is going to have a rough time finishing this thing if he ever does.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I can't wait to move in!

Anonymous said...

If it's built, nobody will come.......FIELD OF CRAP !