From the Daily News:
Demolition work on the former Deutsche Bank building was halted Tuesday because of a broken safety switch discovered after a smoke condition, authorities said.
For the second time in a week, the FDNY responded to a call of smoke at 130 Liberty St., the cursed skyscraper ruined on 9/11.
It turned out the smoke was from a battery-powered forklift that overheated about 4 a.m. Firefighters simply unplugged it.
Workers at the site hit a switch on an air-filtration system - designed to keep contaminants inside the work site - but it malfunctioned.
Firefighters and Buildings Department workers confirmed it was busted, and a stop-work order was issued for asbestos removal from the cellar to the third floor.
The order was lifted last night and work will resume today.