Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Queens terror suspect facing new charges

From NY1:

There could be new charges against a Queens man allegedly linked to al-Qaida and a New York City terror plot.

Prosecutors charge that Adis Medunjanin, 25, conspired to kill United States soldiers in Afghanistan.

They told a Brooklyn judge they expect further charges, and that his case might be combined with that of Najibullah Zazi, the Colorado man accused of plotting an attack on the city's subway system.

Medunjanin pleaded not guilty earlier this month to charges of conspiracy to commit murder in a foreign country and receiving military training from al-Qaida.


Anonymous said...

if these domestic traitors have committed war crimes
against our Nation,a military tribunal is needed. if convicted,execution is the historical punishment for saboteurs in civilian clothing.

eric holder/obama trial lawyers,who donated to their campaign should not be is a waste of tax dollars, and we can not afford it any more.

the voters of Massachusetts have spoken for us at the ballot box.

Anonymous said...

there is another form of terrorism and that is filling our already overcrowded prisons with terrorists. This drains our economy and the terrorists know this! MILITARY TRIBUNAL. Any act of terrorism against the United States should be punished by death and nothing less!