Friday, April 25, 2008

Urban planning at its finest, part 7

Here is another example of urban planning at its finest, this time on Perry Avenue in Maspeth. Goodbye open space, hello, wall!


Anonymous said...

This is so incredibly sad, it makes me want to cry. Why are builders allowed to do this to a community?

Joe said...

Looks like a bomb shelter or cold war Radar station building.
....Like Camp Hero one in Montauk. Poor Maspeth I was there last year I actually got lost! I couldn’t recognize anything Iron gates.

It reminded me of Knickerbocker ave 10 years after Kennedy signed the immigration act of 1965 (worded as Hart-Celler INS Act of 1965) My poor uncle was stabbed for his wallet taking me fishing one morning by one of the new immigrants. I was 7 or 8 at the time.
He didnt understand what the criminal.

Many call me a bigot, racist, etc. I'm really not BTW I just judge people by there actions.