Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Can I get a bottle of Diet Coke with that?

Dear Crappy,

I was handed this double-sided card on 46th street in Sunnyside, right at Greenpoint Ave - a block south of QB where the 7 line is. Two guys hang out under the scaffolding and hand out cards to certain people passing by. My girlfriend passes it everyday and was wondering what the cards were for - we speculated a strip club - until I was handed one a couple of weeks ago. Mystery solved. Overall it's not a bad area, but I guess you could consider that area the crappy section of what is a nice neighborhood overall.

- Solicited in Sunnyside

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For all your glassblock and potted palm tree needs!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was illegal to pass out lewd picture on the street?

Is that bush I see?

Anonymous said...

Oh Crappy, isn't there any way you could censure these pictures, even a little?

Queens Crapper said...

I thought about it, Italian Girl, but I thought people should see exactly what's being handed out in their neighborhood and possibly to their kids.

Anonymous said...

Good point crappy, after all, these cards just end up lying on the sidewalk, visible to kids, etc.

Anonymous said...

So what are they doing selling their sisters to the local illegals? Everyone feels comfortable, Si senoir?

Anonymous said...

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this web site is actually good and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.