If you've already dropped the price of your house and buyers still aren't biting, it's time to bring in the gimmicks. Here are tricks of the trade to lure more buyers to your house.
1. Roll in a latte cart with a sexy barista to serve espressos curbside at your open house.
2. Order a large car magnet with a picture of your home and phone number. Riding around town with your moving billboard should generate some action.
3. Rent a local billboard in your neighborhood. Billboards are cheaper than you think, and in some small neighborhoods, they're as cheap as $300.
4. Dress your kids and their friends in “Buy My House” T-shirts and send them around town. Scan a picture of your house in all its glory.
5. Rent a 10-foot-high inflatable house for your backyard. Children can jump and play as their parents look around. Order them from www.bubblegumparty.com