Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weiner really wants FMCP soccer stadium

From NY Post:

“I’m a pro-development Democrat. I think we should build and grow the city as we go and I want to do it smartly,” the ex-Queens congressman said when the topic of sports came up at the Terrace on the Park event.

“I would love to have major league soccer here in Queens. Heck, I’d love to have major league baseball here in Queens first..." Weiner said to guffaws.


Is there a Democrat running for mayor that isn't pro-development?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Weiner telling us his IQ ? 1 !

Jerry Rotondi said...

After this hyper kinetic fool flashed his wiener online-- he'd be lucky to secure a post as dog catcher.

Tony--nobody's listening to you.

Go and count the 5 votes you might get running for mayor.

So far--I'm opting out on voting for any of the mayoral candidates who are running.

That's my privilege too.

Anonymous said...

This Weiner is no winner.

Anonymous said...

Pro-development? You betcha! Check out he big $$$$s the developers are throwing at the candidates....

Anonymous said...

Democrats and Republicans alike, they all have sold out the middle class in New York for a chance to pad their overseas bank accounts from the corrupt real estate industry a/k/a Bloomberg, LLC.

Time to move folks to greener pastures, before we float away.