From the Daily News:
The wish list for federal funding of local and state construction projects includes:
- High-speed Amtrak rail lines to Albany from the city and Buffalo.
- The second phase of the Second Ave. subway line linking the Bronx to Brooklyn.
- Completion of the long-planned Moynihan train station as a major transit hub.
- Rapid modernization of the city’s subway system.
- Underground freight tunnel to bring cargo into the region by rail.
- A complete overhaul of the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Train linking Penn Station directly to JFK, LaGuardia and Newark airports.
- An upgraded air-traffic control system at the three airports, cutting down on delays and increasing capacity.