From the Daily News:
A Queens retiree is suing a popular Kew Gardens saloon, saying he was injured when he tripped over an unleashed dog.
Irving Grossman, 81, says the managers of Austin Steak and Ale House should have known they created a safety hazard by becoming too "pet-friendly."
Grossman claims the fall caused him "severe pain, shock, mental anguish" and ruined his sex life with his wife, Jaclyn.
He went into Austin's to place a bet at their OTB window and stumbled over a Pomeranian on the way out, busting his left kneecap, he said.
"What can I say? It's the story of my life," Grossman said. "I was in a brace for two months."