Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't let this happen to you or your pet

Greetings! I just wanted to inform you of, a timely and useful tool intended to reduce the year-round risk of injury and fatality from contact voltage. And so you are aware, I confer with Con Edison's Stray Voltage Unit and was the first non-electrical representative to be invited to the Jodie Lane Fourth National Conference last year. It is my firm wish that Queenscrapper will disseminate this vital public service as quickly and as widely as possible to preclude more tragedies. Further, our electrical collaborators anticipate more summer than winter shockings in the years ahead.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

In appreciation and with best regards,

Blair Sorrel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad that you need such a website. In my youth in the ancient 70's one never heard of zapped pets or people.