Saturday, May 10, 2008

Speaking in tongues

Bloomberg talked with Cindy Adams about what he'll do in 2010:

"I don't know," said Hizzoner. "I keep thinking about that, and I'm struggling with what to do. I have lots of energy left to give, and philanthropy probably won't deplete it. People have predicted a Cabinet post, or they rumor about possibilities I'll be asked for VP. I have a theory. It's that nobody who's smart will put you in such a position if they can't control you. Therefore, I know that's not going to happen.

Very revealing statement by Mr. Bloomberg. Explains his pick for community affairs commissioner.

We were in his living room on 79th Street. A waiter with hors d'oeuvres passed by. While talking to me, the payer for that hors d'ouevre reached to nail one and the rest of what he was saying came out "kkjytwwlps bgghtt mploop fooft." Although you couldn't really decipher it, I'm convinced he was saying I looked great.

No, that's turtle talk for "I have a big ego".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did CAU commish Nazli cater the affair?

Or did she introduce "hizzoner"
to some cute little Iranian boys?

It's rumored that he "swings"
in that direction.

(Not that we care who he screws unless its us New York residents)!

Anonymous said...

Those poor boys.

Even the thought...