Stopped by the Metropolitan Ave station and had to school the MTA's mass engagement posse about how the IBX is not going to work in the future when the current transit system is still a hot mess. Spoler alert: Eminent Domain is a major factor with this project
19 comments:
Excellent reporting. If this doesn't make people want to go back to the good old days of horses and carriages, nothing will.
I feel bad for that young lady behind the desk. She listened patiently while that old guy rambled on about God knows what for ten minutes.
I was expecting a reenactment of the OK Corral.
Send those T.A commies out to Iran to fight for Israel. A few months of starvation on board the USS Abraham Lincoln would be good for them.
I'm packing my bags and moving to the great state of Alabama. There'll be no trains running through my back garden neither.
Bye bye New York. You were great before Mamdani, AOC and the T.A commies came along and did all this woke stuff like buses and trains and free stuff for arabs and antsmites.
That's her job and you know what I was rambling about. Did you take a nice swim in the subway the other day?
Serf stopped the iBX in the 1970s
No swimming for me. I took the 7 train. Ban rain.
Hallelujah brother. I couldn't agree more. When they are done with Iran, send them to Greenland. I hear it's full of them there terrorism people.
Are you taking a train to Alabama? Let us know what life is like down there when you get set up. I bet there's no T.A commies or mini Mamdanis there either.
That guy looked like he was ready for a big showdown.
I hear Mamdani is getting rid of those horses and carriages from Central Park.
What's that, communism for horses now?
I'm voting for that lady if she runs for office. She handled that really well.
Well done. Who does this lady think she is? Flooding the subways, causing train delays, upsetting motorists, draining the budget and building train tracks.
I've had enough of this woke nonsense. That's why I moved to South Carolina.
Everything is better around here and young women like her know their way around a kitchen.
Did that lady fix those trains for ya yet?
Why can't we all just drive around like real 'Merikans?
I agree, she had no answers for anything. She's already a perfect politician.
Your thinking of the MTA, who she was representing.
Or take the buses. There are plenty of lines that go where the IBX is going.
Post a Comment