From the Daily News:
Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson reported owning $5,000 to $40,000 worth of stock in Forest City Enterprises, the parent company of the firm developing a stadium and apartments over former railyards in Brooklyn with up to $205 million in city subsidies.
- NYPD boss Raymond Kelly took five flights to Florida on the mayor's private jet - "value unknown."
- Finance Commissioner David Frankel, who joined the administration last year, received a retirement package from Morgan Stanley worth more than $500,000 - and also collected less than $5,000 worth of unemployment checks.
- Transportation Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan, who wants to get New Yorkers out of their cars, owns stock worth $10,000 to $80,000 in Anadarko Petroleum and Occidental Petroleum.
- Planning Commissioner Amanda Burden, an heiress and upper East Side neighbor of the mayor, reported assets worth at least $13.4 million - and possibly much more. The values are reported as a range, not as exact figures.
- Deputy Mayor Linda Gibbs lent ex-Communications Director Jim Anderson $60,000 to $100,000. Loeser said lawyers vetted the loan and found no conflict.