Monday, July 10, 2017

Cars being keyed in Oakland Gardens


From CBS 2:

Cars are being vandalized in a Queens neighborhood, and residents say it has been going on for months – all on one specific street.

As CBS2’s Erin Logan reported, a vandal or vandals are clearly making their mark on more than a few cars on a small stretch of 75th Avenue in Oakland Gardens, Queens.

“When her car was vandalized, there were other people’s cars vandalized. At that point, I proceeded to call the cops and told them what happened,” [Nerry] Nayzov sad. “At that point, we saw an elderly man who scratched my neighbor’s car right in front of me — while police were on scene.”

Police arrested that man immediately, and Nayzov thought the problem was solved. But the vandals did not stop there.

Two and a half weeks later, more cars were damaged. CBS2 counted at least three on one side of the street, and even more on the other side.

The owner of a maroon sport-utility vehicle and a black Nissan Maxima were also saying “enough is enough” Sunday.

Paul Guterman and his wife did not even realize their Maxima was damaged until Sunday night. They asked why everyone was hovering over the cars – and then sure enough, they saw the answer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an angry, nasty, old fart was the culprit? I would have thought kids. Make the geezer pay! He also needs psychiatric therapy to deal with his anger issues.

Typical angry, raging against the world Democrat! Probably voted for Hillary!

Anonymous said...

Anon no. 1:. And you have access to that person's voter registration records, or you're just guessing?

Anonymous said...

The nypd is good for nothing. All they do is give out tickets. My side car mirrors were stolen from my car a couple of years ago while parked in flushing meadow park and I called the police and they didn't even make a report. My car was broken into again and my passenger side window was smashed in and my gps was stolen and I was right in front of a some type of industrial place (I forgot what it was) and I asked the police to see if they can see if anything can be seen on if they had cameras in the place but the cops told me "no we can't do that" and it wasn't just my car where the window was smashed, it was about 5 or 6 cars behind me too. When I called up the next day to look for my incident number, they didn't even have any record of me filing a complaint even. What a bunch of useless assholes! And they wonder why a lot of people take the law into their own hands! Not to mention that half of the police force is full of fatties and I look at them like "if I was actually being robbed right in front of you, you can't even chase the robber down for me". What a bunch of useless assholes.... Just a waste of taxpayer dollars!

(sarc) said...

No police report, no crime committed.

I cannot believe it, crime statistics are significantly lower...

Anonymous said...

Anyone arrested for this is back out on the street within hours, and able to do it again and again and again. Everyone knows in Duhblazios world, you would need to commit mass murder before they'll hold you without bail.

Anonymous said...

in my nabe your car is gonna get keyed if: it has been parked there for YEARS but registered in another state (there are cars with tennessee and wisconsin plates that have been there continuously for 15 years) or is parked there for months in the dead of winter and has tags from a snowbird state.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a gang from the nursing home has found a fun way to spend their retirement.

Anonymous said...

Some cops, and I say some because only some of them are like this, don't want to fill out a report because they are lazy. It's their job. Insist they do it.

Anonymous said...

Baseball bats are not just for hitting balls.
Combined with cameras they can be very effective.