Saturday, November 2, 2013

Judge files police brutality suit


From WPIX:

A Queens State Supreme Court Justice Thomas Raffaele is going after the city of New York and filed a lawsuit late August against it, the police department and the Queens County District Attorney’s office for covering up what he calls an unprovoked attack.

Raffaele and his attorney’s at Cardenas Islam and Associates believe new video evidence show the officer push Raffaele once and then what they describe as a karate chop to the neck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of the NYPD messing up and taxpayers always having to pay for their mistakes!

Anonymous said...

The NYPD is outta control. They have no oversight. Every cop just wants to give you a BS ticket to get his boss off his back. Don't believe for a minute that sto and frisk won't come to your neighborhood one day.

Anonymous said...

And they are nasty motherfuckers!

A friend of mine has a son that's a cop and I have it straight from her that they are ordered to be nasty, miserable scumbags and not be polite or friendly towards the very people they are paid to assist!

NYPD sucks!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine has a son that's a cop and I have it straight from her that they are ordered to be nasty, miserable scumbags and not be polite or friendly towards the very people they are paid to assist!
-----------------------------------
I am a newly retired cop, and nobody ever told me that I have to be a nasty, miserable scumbag, nor did I ever train anyone to do so, quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. Send me your friend's son, and I will make sure he is retrained.
By the way, I recently saw four separate videos of this incident. If any one of them is the video that this judge is depending on to vindicate him, then he is wasting everyone's time.

Anonymous said...

Richard Brown, step down. die already you bag boy vampire.