Stopped by the Metropolitan Ave station and had to school the MTA's mass engagement posse about how the IBX is not going to work in the future when the current transit system is still a hot mess. Spoler alert: Eminent Domain is a major factor with this project
6 comments:
Excellent reporting. If this doesn't make people want to go back to the good old days of horses and carriages, nothing will.
I feel bad for that young lady behind the desk. She listened patiently while that old guy rambled on about God knows what for ten minutes.
I was expecting a reenactment of the OK Corral.
Send those T.A commies out to Iran to fight for Israel. A few months of starvation on board the USS Abraham Lincoln would be good for them.
I'm packing my bags and moving to the great state of Alabama. There'll be no trains running through my back garden neither.
Bye bye New York. You were great before Mamdani, AOC and the T.A commies came along and did all this woke stuff like buses and trains and free stuff for arabs and antsmites.
That's her job and you know what I was rambling about. Did you take a nice swim in the subway the other day?
Post a Comment